Tuesday, 6 May 2014

오 마음이 온유하고 겸손하신 예수님, 저의 기도를 들어주소서

마음이 온유하고 겸손하신 예수님, 저의 기도를 들어주소서

예수님, 귀중히 여김 받으려는 욕망으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서.
예수님, 사랑을 받으려는 욕망으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서.
예수님, 칭찬을 받으려는 욕망으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 높임을 받으려는 욕망으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 찬양을 받으려는 욕망으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 다른 이보다 우선권을 가지려는 욕망으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 상담의 대상이 되려는 욕망으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 인정을 받으려는 욕망으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 부끄러움을 당할까봐 두려워하는 마음으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 경멸을 당할까봐 두려워하는 마음으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 역경 중에서 고통당하기를 두려워하는 마음으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 잊게 될까봐 두려워하는 마음으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 비난 받을까봐 두려워하는 마음으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 조소 당할까봐 두려워하는 마음으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 부당한 대우를 받을까봐 두려워하는 마음으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서
예수님, 의심 받을까 두려워하는 마음으로부터 나를 구원해 주소서

예수님, 나보다 다른 사람들이 사랑을 받게 되기를 원할 있는 은혜를 저에게 허락해 주소서.
예수님, 다른 이들이 나보다 존경을 받게 되기를 원할 있는 은혜를 저에게 허락해 주소서
예수님, 세상에서 다른 이들의 평판이 나보다 올라가고 나는 낮아질 있기를 원할 있는 은혜를 저에게 허락해 주소서.
예수님, 다른 이들이 택함을 받고, 나는 외면당하기 원할 있는 은혜를 저에게 허락해 주소서
예수님, 다른 이들이 칭찬을 받고, 나는 눈에 띄지 않기를 원할 있는 은혜를 저에게 허락해 주소서
예수님, 다른 이들이 모든 일에 있어 나보다 알아줌을 받게 되기를 원할 있는 은혜를 저에게 허락해  주소서.
예수님, 다른 이들이 나보다 거룩하게 되게 하시고 나도 내가 있는 더욱 거룩하게 되게 하소서.





O Jesus! meek and humble of heart, Hear me.
From the desire of being esteemed, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being loved, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being extolled, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being honored, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being praised, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being preferred to others, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being consulted, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being approved, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being humiliated, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being despised, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of suffering rebukes, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being calumniated, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being forgotten, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being ridiculed, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being wronged, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being suspected, Deliver me, Jesus.

That others may be loved more than I, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be esteemed more than I, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That, in the opinion of the world, others may increase and I may decrease,
Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be chosen and I set aside, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be praised and I unnoticed, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be preferred to me in everything, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may become holier than I, provided that I may become as holy as I should,
Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.



No comments: